- Products & Services
Mascom Prepaid Plans
- Mascom Shops
MyZaka Mascom Money
A convenient and secure method of using money through your mobile phone.
MyZaka Mascom Money, is a mobile money service that offers Mascom customers a convenient and secure way to send, receive, buy and pay using their mobile phones anywhere in Botswana.
What you can do with MyZaka Mascom Money!
Buy Prepaid Electricity | Pay DSTV subscription | Pay Mascom Postpaid bills | Send and receive money within Botswana | Purchase Airtime
How Do I Get MyZaka Mascom Money?
- Register at your nearest Mascom Shop or authorized MyZaka Mascom Money agent
- Bring a certified copy of your valid ID to register (Omang for citizens; Passports for expatriates)
- Once registered, dial *167# to start using any service from MyZaka Mascom Money.
Who can use MyZaka Mascom Money?
- Mascom Subscribers registered for the service
- Non Mascom Subscriber who are not registered for the service
- Anyone with a mobile phone, either on Prepaid or Postpaid
- Anyone with an Identity document even without a mobile phone
How to use MyZaka Mascom Money.
MyZaka Mascom Money Tariffs
- Customer registration for MyZaka is FREE to Customers
- Loading of Mobile Money into MyZaka Account is FREE to registered customers
- Transfer of Mobile Money to Registered MyZaka Customers is P5.00 per transfer
- Withdrawal of Mobile Money by Unregistered MyZaka Customers is FREE to recipient (unregistered MyZaka Customer)..
- Purchase of Airtime is FREE to Customer.
- Paying Mascom Bill is FREE to Customer.
- Fee for paying DStv Bill is P5.00
- Fee for buying Pre-paid Electricity is P2.50
Cash Withdrawal From MyZaka Account
Tariffs to Registered Customers
|Value Of Transaction||Tariff On Withdrawal|
|25 - 125||BWP6.00|
|126 - 250||BWP9.00|
|251 - 500||BWP17.00|
|501 - 1000||BWP26.00|
|1001 - 2000||BWP50.00|
|2001 - 4000||BWP99.00|
Transfer Of Mobile Money
Tariffs to Sender | Registered Customers
|Value Of Transaction||Tariff On Transfer|
|25 - 125||BWP16.00|
|126 - 250||BWP25.00|
|251 - 500||BWP35.00|
|501 - 1000||BWP40.00|
Important Subscriber Information :
- Customers can transfer funds between P25-P1000
- All customer tariffs and fees will be deducted from the MyZaka account. No other tariffs or fees will be charged by the authorized Agent
- MyZaka accounts with no transactions during a period of 12months will be charged with a monthly service fee of P10 until new transactions are performed or the credit balance in the MyZaka account is reduced to zero
- After registration dial *167# for MyZaka service menu
All prices are VAT Inclusive. | Please see Support category for more information. Terms and conditions apply. E & OE.
© 1998 - 2017 Home