The service allows for Mascom prepaid subscribers to purchase a data bundle that can be evenly shared upon purchase with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 additional Mascom prepaid subscribers, which effectively means the bundle can be shared by a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 Mascom Prepaid users.
The service is accessible through the USSD code *146#.
* All prices are VAT Inclusive
|Bundle Name||Price (BWP, Vat Inc)||Validity|
|SharedBundle 3GB||P89||7 Days|
|SharedBundle 5GB||P135||30 Days|
|SharedBundle 10GB||P259||30 Days|
|SharedBundle 20GB||P439||30 Days|
|SharedBundle 50GB||P759||30 Days|
- The purchaser is the first user of the bundle by default and cannot be excluded as a benefactor.
- Each bundle purchase is evenly split across all nominated benefactors and their quotas can not be increased or decreased.
- A minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 users, including the purchaser, can use the bundle at any given time.
- Once the purchaser has nominated user he cannot change any of them until another subscription is initiated.
- The following consumption priority will apply to Shared Data Bundles usage for each of the bundle users depending on other valid bundles they may have;
- MySocial / MyNews
- Shared Data Bundle
- A subscriber can benefit from multiple balances of share data bundle purchases.