Data roaming bundles allows Mascom prepaid customers to keep their SIM cards while across borders and enjoy data connectivity while travelling.
* All prices are VAT Inclusive
|Validity||Allowable Usage||Price (BWP)|
- *123# 2. Select My71Shop 3. Roaming 4.Buy Data Roaming bundles 5. Choose Bundles or use Mascom Online
- *123# 2. Select My71Shop 3. Other internet Vouchers 4. Roaming 5.Buy Data Roaming bundles 6. Choose Bundles or use Mascom Online
- Free Usage SMS notifications will be sent at 100% of the data volume to alert you.
- Customer to subscribe with *123# or through Mascom Online
- Customers will be charged the out of bundle rate once their subscription is bundle volume is depleted or expired.
- Bundles are only valid in the respective destinations ( MTN South Africa, MTN Uganda, MTN Swaziland, MTN Rwanda Cell and MTN Zambia).
- Subscribers can only use their data roaming bundles once they have activated roaming through Call Centre (dial 124), Mascom Online or *123#.
- Subscribers need to turn on “Data Roaming” on their handsets to enjoy the data roaming service.
- If a data session continues past validity (i.e.. 12:00midnight Botswana time), the customer has to end the data session and start a new one for any other existing bundle to start being consumed. Therefore, one data session can have two charging types whereby for in-bundle activity the deduction is from the current bundle; and if the status goes into out-of-bundle during a session, Pay-as-you-surf (out-of-bundle rates) apply.
- The Mascom Data Roaming bundle fee will be billed on Botswana dates and times.
- The Mascom Data Roaming Bundle service is only available for personal use, non-commercial purpose
- For prepaid subscribers, all rates are VAT inclusive.
- Below are applicable countries;
Applicable Countries MTN South Africa MTN Uganda MTN Swaziland MTN Rwanda Cell MTN Zambia