WIN big with Mascom Mathousand when you recharge from as little as P10!
This Promotion is available to Mascom Prepaid subscribers only.
Subscribers who recharge with P10 or more are eligible for the draw;
Prizes are as below:
- Daily: 10 x P100.00 airtime
- Weekly: 10 x P1,000.00 MyZaka cash
- Monthly: 1 x P50,000.00 Cash
Monthly/Grand prizes – are open to those who recharged with a minimum P10 in each week prior to the monthly draw.
1. This promotion is organized and prizes are sponsored by Mascom Wireless (Pty) Limited (“Mascom”) and is open to residents of Botswana. Winners below the age of 18years require presence of parents or legal guardians to claim their prizes.
2. Directors, members, partners, employees or agents of or consultants to Mascom, or their advertising or sponsorship agencies, or spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates of such persons or entities are not eligible to enter the competition and cannot win prizes.
3. The competition period will run from 00h01 on 99 April 2019 and will end at 18th July 2019 at 2359hrs (“the competition period”).
4. Entry to the competition is automatic when purchasing recharging any value above P10 for that week. All the entries will be entered into the draw for the prize for that week.
5. By recharging by more than P10 (and thereby receiving entry into the day and week’s competition draw), participants agree to receive promotional communications from Mascom.
How to Enter & award of prizes:
1. To enter, a subscriber must successfully recharge with P10 or more in all Mascom recharge channels. The successful, completed purchase automatically enters the person into the draw for the week of purchase.
2. A draw for the daily, weekly and monthly winner will take place weekly on a date and at a place in Mascom’s discretion.
Conditions for Acceptance and delivery of prizes:
1. The winner will be contacted by Mascom, which may include notification via SMS.
2. The judges’ decision is final – no written/verbal communication will be entered into.
3. By accepting a prize, you agree that Mascom will be entitled to publish your name and photographs at no cost, in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period. Prior to awarding the prize, Mascom may require the winner to sign such an authorization.
4. Mascom will not share or sell personal information with / to any third parties.
5. All entrants are required to agree that any participation in this competition is subject to these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by Mascom in their sole discretion, and that their decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
6. All information relating to this competition published on any promotional or advertising material in any media at any time before or during the competition period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
Indemnity and Waiver:
Entry into this competition is subject to agreement to the following:
1. Mascom, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, howsoever arising from or as a result of a participant’s participation in the competition or for any loss or damage, arising, whether directly or indirectly from any person’s possession of the tickets, or howsoever arising. Prior to awarding the prize, Mascom may require the winner to sign an indemnity and waiver of liability.
2. Mascom reserves the right at any time prior to the draw, to vary the nature of the competition or the prizes or to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the competition. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against Mascom and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Mascom, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
3. Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will form part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms entrants agree the competition is subject.