MyMeg allows Postpaid customers to Surf and Download as much as they want as per the allocated data volume while it is still valid.
The service is ONLY available to Mascom Postpaid subscribers.
Surf and download as per the allocated data volume.
* All prices are VAT Inclusive
|MyMeg30 for 1 day @ P5||MyMeg500 for 14 days @ P69|
|MyMeg150 for 2 days @ P20||MyMeg 1GB for 30 days @ P129|
|MyMeg250 for 7 days @ P35||MyMeg 2GB for 30 days @ P199|
- All prices are VAT exclusive.
- Mascom MyMeg postpaid data bundle is available to postpaid customers only.
- New subscriptions can only be effected once monthly data allowance has been exhausted.
- Continued use of service(s) once a bundle has been exhausted will be charged using the out of bundle rate for postpaid.
- When MyMeg postpaid data bundle expires, subscribers will receive an SMS notification advising them of their subscription status (this will be at 50% and 100%).
- To reduce high data usage, subscribers are need to turn off other applications which are active on their devices and also turn off data Auto-sync. There are other device background sessions that may not be turned off and these are operating systems specific session.
- Data bundles should be used for the period in which the bundle is intended for. Unused data will be forfeited.
- Data bundles carry over from one month to the next provided their validity period has not expired.
- Subscribers are able to subscribe or buy data bundles for other numbers provided they are postpaid numbers.
- Subscribers are able to check their data bundle balance, dial *123#, choose MyMeg Balance or via MyMascomDIY.
- Subscribers are able to subscribe for SMS balance alerts, dial *123#, choose MyMeg Balance Alerts.
- Utilization of data is billed in units, where each unit equals 1 byte.
- If a customer number is deactivated from the network, any existing bundles will be forfeited.
- Should the subscriber migrate to a prepaid package while a balance exists in their postpaid data account, the remainder of the data package will be forfeited.
- Data transfer rates are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability.
- If session started in-bundle, the bundle is depleted and subscriber buys a new bundle, then the new bundle becomes available in the same session.
- If session started out-of-bundle and subscribers buys a bundle, the bundle becomes available only from the next session.
- Bundles and tariffs only apply to standard APNs (wap.mascom and internet.mascom).
- Bundles and tariffs do not apply to data roaming.
- Download speed is based on network availability.
- Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Mascom. Such changes in pricing will be communicated through the various media.
- The bundles may not be used for commercial purposes. Any use of this offer outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non- commercial use, and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer, will be considered as abuse.
- Mascom reserves the right at any time to discontinue MyMeg postpaid data bundle offer. Such changes will be communicated through the various media and/or SMS.
- Mascom Wireless reserves the right at any time to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the MyMeg postpaid data bundle should it be required to do as a result of legal or regulatory requirements. In such an event, it is important that all subscribers who have activated the MyMeg postpaid data bundle offer understand that they waive any rights that they may have against Mascom and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Mascom, their directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.