MyTime allows Prepaid customers to Surf and Download as much as they want as per the allocated time/minutes while it is still valid.
The service is available to Mascom Prepaid subscribers only.
Surf and download as per the allocated time.
* All prices are VAT Inclusive * All time purchased is valid for 30 days
|1 hour for only P10||5 hours for only P50||10 hours for only P100|
- All prices include VAT.
- Mascom MyTime is available to prepaid customers only.
- New subscriptions can only be effected once time purchased has been exhausted or expired.
- The time purchased starts counting at the time of a new data session after bundle purchase. There after the time will count until expires based on the data sessions connected.
- When MyTime data pack expires, subscribers will receive an SMS notification advising them of their subscription status.
- To reduce high data usage, subscribers are need to turn off other applications which are active on their devices and also turn off data Auto-sync. There are other device background sessions that may not be turned off and these are operating systems specific session.
- Continued use of service(s) once a bundle has been exhausted will be charged using the out of bundle rate.
- Data bundles should be used for the period in which the bundle is intended for. Unused minutes will be forfeited.
- Subscribers are able to check their data bundle balance, dial *123#, choose MyTime Balance or via MyMascomDIY.
- If a customer number is deactivated from the network, any existing bundles will be forfeited.
- Should the subscriber migrate to a contract package while a balance exists in their prepaid data account, the remainder of the data package will be forfeited.
- Data transfer rates are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability.
- If session started in-bundle, the bundle is depleted and subscriber buys a new bundle, then the new bundle becomes available in the same session.
- If session started out-of-bundle and subscribers buys a bundle, the bundle becomes available only from the next session.
- Should the subscriber migrate to another prepaid package while a balance exists in their prepaid data account, the remainder of the data account will not be forfeited.
- Bundles and tariffs only apply to standard APNs (wap.mascom and internet.mascom).
- Bundles and tariffs do not apply to data roaming.
- Download speed is on network availability.
- Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Mascom. Such changes in pricing will be communicated through the various media.
- The bundles may not be used for commercial purposes. Any use of this offer outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non- commercial use, and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer, will be considered as abuse.